Thank you for your interest in giving to Pearl Buck Center. Supporting the efforts of people with developmental disabilities to reach their full potential strengthens the individuals, their families and our community. Please fill out the form below or send your tax-deductible contributions to:
Pearl Buck Center, 3690 W 1st Ave, Eugene, OR 97402.
Your gift provides life-enriching experiences to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a corporate partner, you will enjoy special name recognition and exposure as we promote your company.
Shop to Support
Love to shop? Support Pearl Buck Center by shopping at the following merchants with no additional cost to you. Need ideas? Check out our AmazonSmile Charity List.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Pearl Buck Center when you shop on AmazonSmile. Start shopping here.
eBay lets you donate portions of your profits or purchases toward Pearl Buck Center. Select your preferences here.
Fred Meyer will donate a portion of your purchase to Pearl Buck Center when you shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
- Log in to your Fred Meyer’s account or sign up
- Sign up for a Fred Meyer’s Reward card in Account Settings
- Link your card to the Community Rewards program using our ID 92584
- Start shopping!
i-Give lets you give to Pearl Buck Center by shopping major retailers online. Start here.
Other Ways to Give
Your generosity helps to empower individuals with developmental disabilities every day.
We welcome contributions through stock transfers. Your donations help us provide programs and services for people with disabilities and their families in Lane County. Contact Chief Operating Officer David Heggested at 541-484-4666 to donate through stock transfers.
To give a new or paid-up life insurance policy gift:
- Designate Pearl Buck Center as the owner/beneficiary
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction that is often equal to the policy’s cost basis
With a charitable remainder trust:
- Bypass capital gains tax on the sale of highly appreciated assets
- Generate an increase of income
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction
- Fulfill your philanthropic objectives
For charitable bequests in your will or living trust:
- Establish your wishes today without relinquishing needed assets during your lifetime
- Transfer a specific asset
- Designate a percent of your estate after costs and taxes